Swartz Builders Guiding Principles
The following Principles are what guide Swartz Builders. Each day it is our goal to achieve these in all that we do.
- Integrity: We strive to have observable honesty clearly seen in every business dealing, and we have a deep commitment to keep our word, even when it hurts.
- Courtesy & Respect: We endeavor to treat everyone around us how we would like to be treated.
- Excellence: Individually and corporately, we are committed to continually learning and growing into the best that we can be in every area. We are never satisfied in our quest for excellence.
- Teamwork: We will cultivate an atmosphere that fosters a team environment which encourages and lifts up those around us to their full potential.
- Customer Satisfaction: We are committed to doing everything in our power to leave every client satisfied.
- Client Expectations: We always strive to under-promise and over-perform, with the goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations.
- Problem Solving: We endeavor to have an optimistic “can-do” attitude, bringing solutions to the table rather than problems.
- Communication: We are aware of others’ need for information and we seek to discern how to give it in an efficient and kind manner.
- Creativity: We recognize and seek to develop the God-given talents and abilities unique to each person.
- Organization: We will make the effort required to create an orderly environment around us, allowing us to reach our full potential and productivity.